Re: Strange SSL Problem (can't read certificate)

On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 11:12:50PM +0200, Daniel Fabian spake thusly:
> Hi List,
>
> I'm trying to include ssl support for apache on my freshly installed
> debian system. However it seems I'm failing miserably, because of the
> following error which I get everytime I try to start Apache:

Hmm.. I just did "apt-get apache-ssl" and then everything worked (except
that I had to copy a few includes from the non-ssl httpd.conf to get
some cgi's working in secure mode). It did all the certificate creating
for me.

I'm using unstable though, so maybe those packages work a little
differently than the stable ones.