Re: debian-user-digest crippled

On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 12:10:23AM -0700, Johannes Graumann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Have people aside from me lately had problems with crippled
> debian-user-digest messages? The digests I get always have less message
> entries than the TOC says and the number of attached original messages
> corresponds to the number of entries showing up in the main message (too
> few as well).

Didn't notice that one last time I was on digest.  Then again, I used
procmail and formail to automagically resplit the digest into individual
messages before delivery to my mail folder :)  There was a time where
the digest wasn't working at all, but that was fixed a short while ago.

> Are the maintainers reading this?

No, probably not.  You need to email listmaster@lists.debian.org for
that.  They're pretty busy from what I gather, so they might take a
while to respond...

- Chris