Re: XMMS and ogg

On Fri, 2002-10-18 at 12:43, Raffaele Sandrini wrote:
> Hi
>
> The xmms webpage says:
> Since XMMS 1.2.4, Ogg Vorbis is distributed with XMMS.
>
> I have here on my woody box 1.2.7 installed and am not able to load/play ogg
> files. There is also no ogg output plugin located in the output dir. Do i
> have to install some additional packages to bring ogg to live on my system?

It's an input plugin. You want to read *in* ogg vorbis files and listen
to its output. It should be in the Input plugins folder.

Make sure it is enabled in xmms (Options->Preferences:Audio I/O
Plugins).

--
Claudio Bley                                 ASCII ribbon campaign (")
Debian GNU/Linux advocate                     - against HTML email  X