Re: subversion equivalent of 'cvs update -C'

Colin Watson wrote:
> I wouldn't be so quick to discount subversion. :) I keep much of my home
> directory in it, and it's behaving very nicely.

Do you have any docs for doing that written up yet? In particular, I'm
interested in what you did about permissions and, did you use
svn:externals (or some method to allow for mini home directory subset
checkouts), and how are you laying out the repository to handle
branching of subprojects.

(Oh, and what have you done about the issue of /usr/bin/svn not being
available on eg, most of *.debian.org? :-)

--
see shy jo