Re: IRAF (Re: [OT]: Sort-of. What's the best way to "contribute")

Kjetil -

I dl'd IRAF debs some time ago but haven't really explored it (read: haven't
figured out how to use it / what it "does" :)) yet. This is interesting
- thanks for the fuel!

Where might I find out about R - that one I have never heard of ...?

Thx,

Glenn

--
This is not a signature