Re: [OT]: Sort-of. What's the best way to "contribute"

On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 02:58:57PM -0700, deFreese, Barry wrote:
> Since my posts usually get ignored we'll see what happens with this one. :-)

...probably due to list volume or your posts being apolitical or not-
related to beer.  (muhahaha.)

> Since I don't have a great deal of money yet (When I win the lottery I
> promise to send big checks to Debian and Samba!! :-) ) what is the best way
> to contribute to the open source community?

[snip]

i've heard that a good way to give back is to reply to what
you can on this list.  that kind of "in-kind" donation can
be invaluable.

kthxbye.

b.

//