IBM pc server 500

Hi ppl, im new here, im traying to install debian on a ibm pc server 500 and i
can not mount anithing, i booted from disquettes but after the boot proces if
i try to mount something it says ilegal parameter...i dont really know what
to do...any ideas?
--
Bueno me despido desde mi Debian Linux 2.4.19 i686 GNU/Linux, chau gente!!
uptime: 00:35:04 up 3:32, 1 user, load average: 0.26, 0.26, 0.19

Detalles: http://psychoboy.com.ar:8080/cgi-bin/syswatch.pl

los dejo con la salida del fortune:

"Time is money and money can't buy you love and I love your outfit"
- T.H.U.N.D.E.R. #1