Re: Project organizer and time-tracking software?

At 2002-10-15T17:54:02Z, Mark Carroll <mark@chaos.x-philes.com> writes:

> Me too. I especially want to see a GANTT chart and resource usage summary
> that combines multiple projects.

Those would be nice, but I'm particularly interested in something that would
simplify my invoicing.  Right now, the procedure is to hand-copy information
from a company's flat-text work record into a LaTeX invoice template and
then mark all of the related projects as "invoiced".  This grows annoying
when $num_projects * $num_clients > 6 or so.
--
Kirk Strauser
In Googlis non est, ergo non est.