Re: gdm - adding windowmanagers

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 04:43:19PM +0200, Kenneth Macdonald Karlsen wrote:
> I just cant figure how i add different windowmanagers to gdm.

Have a look at /usr/share/doc/gdm/html/C/index.html. To add
windowmanagers, you basically make a script in the
/etc/X11/gdm/Sessions/ directory. I'm a bit puzzled as to why you want
to manually add things: most debianized packages already add an entry to
the gdm config through their postinstall script. At least, that has
always been my experience.

--
Mathias De Belder