Sendmail and Return-Path rewriting

Hi!

I have a machine, that runs sendmail, and recieves mail from UUCP users.
Whenever a mail is send to specific mail server the mail is rejected,
because our mail server creates Return-Path as uucp_host!user@domain.com

I would need to get rid of the uucp_host! from the return-path header
for all mail send from this machine.
Does anyone know how to do this, it would really help me out.
(Please do not answer to change the MTA, since a higher force dissallows
me to :/ )

Regards/Lep pozdrav

Boštjan Müller
--