Re: .NET [OT]

Hopefully to bring this back on-topic..

I just wanted to point out the existence of the dotGNU project in this
context. http://www.gnu.org/projects/dotgnu/

They have a "debian packages" link on their home page, but I get a 403
Forbidden error when I access it. Neither my stable Woody server nor
debian.org/distrib/packages shows anything when I search "dotgnu", but
"phpGroupWare" is a related project & that returns a long list.

My question, then, is: Any experience on this list with the dotGNU
project? &/or phpGroupWare?

oh, I rearranged the top-posts for continuity, I hope I got the quotes
right.

Kenneth