Re: Debian equivalent of .login file?

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 05:33:54PM +0200, Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:
> > .bashrc and .bash_logout respectively. .bashrc should be sourced
> > from .bash_profile.
>
> Is there any similar things for KDM? I want some stuff ran when I log
> in on the machine, and some stuff on logout.

I'm sorry, but I really have no idea. I don't run KDE, so I'm also not
the person to ask to. Perhaps you should rephrase your question again in
the debian-kde mailing list if you don't get feedback here ?

OT: I really like the pictures about your orienting ski trips. Too bad
.no is so expensive as a vacation country :/

--
Mathias De Belder