fvwm: Lowering a window does not show the icons behind it.

Package: fvwm
Version: 2.4.10-2
Severity: normal
File: /usr/share/doc/fvwm

With previous versions of fvwm, when I lowered a window I could see
the icons that I had behind it. However with the latest versions the
icons are not revealed most of the time. The exception is that the
`first' attempt does reveal the icons, although I am not sure in what
sense an attempt can be considered the first one.

Do other people get the same behavior?
Is this behavior depends on some configuration option?

-- System Information
Debian Release: testing/unstable
Architecture: i386
Kernel: Linux rakefet 2.4.19-custom586.1 #1 Sun Sep 22 04:12:23 IDT 2002 i586
Locale: LANG=C, LC_CTYPE=C

Versions of packages fvwm depends on:
ii  libc6                    2.2.5-14.3      GNU C Library: Shared libraries an
ii  libglib1.2               1.2.10-6        The GLib library of C routines
ii  libgtk1.2                1.2.10-14       The GIMP Toolkit set of widgets fo
ii  libncurses5              5.2.20020112a-8 Shared libraries for terminal hand
ii  libreadline4             4.3-4           GNU readline and history libraries
ii  libstroke0               0.5.1-2         support for mouse strokes like tho
ii  xlibs                    4.1.0-17        X Window System client libraries

--

    Shaul Karl, shaulka@bezeqint.n e t