fetchmail broke

Hi all,

After the recent fetchmail security upgrade I stopped getting a lot of mail (debian lists in particular). My subscribed address isn't really an existing account, but "lists@" which comes to me anyway as the domain owner. I spoke to my ISP yesterday & nothing has changed on their end & indeed, I can still access the mail via their webmail interface. I don't run a system-wide fetchmail, but my personal .fetchmailrc looks like this:

set daemon 300

poll pop-server.nyc.rr.com with proto POP3
user myusername1 there with password password1 is kenneth here

poll mail.ylayali.net with proto POP3
user myusername2@ylayali.net there with password password2 is kenneth here
user myusername3@ylayali.net there with password password3 is kenneth here

where myusername3 is the default account

I get the roadrunner mail & I get the myusername2 mail, but I no longer get the myusername3 mail, though it exists and I can access it on the server.

Any suggestions appreciated,

Kenneth