Re: dhclient start.

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 07:04:50PM +0200, Franck Bui-Huu wrote:
> I'm currently try to launch dhclient in order to get an IP address at
> boot, but
> I don't know in which file I should put it. I tried in
> /etc/init.d/networking but

Debian is not Hed Rat.  8:o) Take a look at /etc/network/interfaces,
and the man page for interfaces(5).  Chances are, you probably want
something in /etc/network/interfaces to look something like this...

auto eth0
iface eth0 inet dhcp

> kde crashed during its initialization.

[KDE|CDE|Gnome|MS Explorer|(insert fragile and elephantine
point-n-drool gutless wonder here)] suck that way.

--
Baloo