Re: NFS support?

Dave Price said:
> I am trying to get NFS (client) support working with a 2.4.18 kernel.
>
> When I do "mount -t NFS" i get: mount: fs type NFS not supported by
> kernel

try cat /proc/filesystems

perhaps you didn't install your new kernel correctly, or didn't
run lilo after..or maybe you forgot to reboot!

but if nfs is not listed in /proc/filesystems you don't have NFS
support. from the looks of it your .config is set to build NFS
statically into the kernel so it sounds like you forgot something
when installing the new kernel

nate