Re: .NET

ian wrote:

> I had the 'opportunity' of attending a micro$oft.net seminar
> yesterday. Are they serious? From what i understand these people
> intend to take over the INTERNET. They've invested a lot of money in
> this venture and expects great returns. Many companies have already
> jumped on the XP tablet band wagon and the .NET authentication :(,
> (poor souls).
> Are people still that gullable? The only future for microcrap should
> be bankrupcy.
>
> ian
> 'Microsoft released Windows XP on Oct. 25, 2001. That same day in what
> may be a record, the company posted 18 megabytes of patches on its
> Website", Why Software is so Bad, by Charles C. Mann

If you don't think the people of this country are that gullible and if
you really
think Microsoft could never really take over the world you must not have
been listing last night as Congress pissed on our Constitution.

--
When old people get angry, young people get hurt.  No Bush, no war!
http://WWW.Eskimo.Com/~Xeno