Woody Wine mouse button problems

I am running the Woody version of wine. The application being run is Visual Page2 (EOL'ed) The problem is that the "mouse up" event is not going to windows. Thus, after pressing the R-Button, the application thinks I never release it. Various params have been tried in the Wine config, includeing the DX Grab

It ran great under Potato.

Any thoughts suggestions?

=       http://www.sun.com/service/sunps/jdc/javacenter.pdf        =
=    www.sun.com | www.javasoft.com | http://wwws.sun.com/sunone   =
= "Noone wants advice - only corroboration" - John Steinbeck       =
= "Pawns can become Royalty in Life or in Chess"                   =
= "Life, the only game where Royalty can be a pawn,                =
=        and not even know it"                                     =
= "Chess, the only game where pawns really are pawns"              =