Can we create saparate mailboxes in Evolution like in mozilla ?

I am using mozilla mail and I have created three saparate POP3 accounts and each has its own Inbox where the mails are placed. In other words it has a saparate folder tree for each account.

I tried to use Evolution and found that if I create more then one POP3 account in it, it makes only one Inbox folder and all the mails from all three POP servers are placed in the same folder (Inbox). Is it possible to have saparate Inbox folder for each account in Evolution?

Thanks
J S Sahambi