Re: New Debian User - Totally Impressed

also sprach Chip Rose <ncrose@pinn.net> [2002.10.11.0144 +0200]:
> I just switched to deb3.0 from Mandrake8.0.  I am beyond ecstatic with
> it.

Welcome! This ecstasy shall not die - I am still ecstatic after
several years... ;^>

> UP and I lost everything!  Yaaaghhhhh!!  The list just goes on and on..
> I could talk your ear off with it all.

We know ;^>

> LINUX IS UNBELIEVABLY POWERFUL AND STABLE!!!!!
> Debian Linux that is!

Keep spreading the word!

> "Debian Rules"

and you should make that

  "debian/rules"

just for completeness. debian/rules is the file that controls Debian
package creation.

it is better to have loft and lost
than to never have loft at all.
                                                       -- groucho marx