Re: 2 NIC, 2 Gateway

what nate said is closest to what i am asking for.

my network is a bit tricky.

the linux box eth0 is connecting to internet.
the eth1 is connecting to one of the VLan.

what i am trying to achive is to do a portforwarding
for smtp to a different lan which is not
the 192.168.0.0 network.

i hv tried the 2 gateways setting, so far no luck.

on 11 Oct 2002 13:07:48 +0800, Crispin Wellington wrote