Java (JRE) support package for mozilla?

Hello.

For earlier versions of Netscape, there was a netscape-java-477 package,
which provided the Java runtime for the browser.

Is there such a package available for Mozilla 1.1?  I've been scanning
through lists of packages but haven't found anything.

Thanks for your time,
Phil

                                                 - Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002