floppy sized packages

Does anyone know where to find floppy sized packages for Debian??? I need to download them on my XP computer and then transfer them using floppies onto my Debian box. Or if anyone happends to know of a file splitter for Windows that will make files I can join with a linux program that would work too.

P.S.
If anyone's got any floppy sized packages handy don't hesitate to send them to me as email attachments, that would be great :-)

Thank you,
MIKE