Re: Signed messages

On Tue, 2002-10-08 at 14:49, Jason Wojciechowski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Oct  8, wrote:
>
> |  I saw quite many PGP signed messages in this list.
> |  How can I get the posters' public keys easily from mutt?
>
> If you use the "keyserver options auto-key-retrieve" in your
> ..gnupg/options file, gnupg will try to grab the key automatically.

There needs to be a dash between the first two words:
"keyserver-options auto-key-retrieve"

Is it just me or is it normal that your message can't be proven to be
authentic?

--
Claudio Bley                                 ASCII ribbon campaign (")
Debian GNU/Linux advocate                     - against HTML email  X