Repartioning NTFS

What I'm trying to do is setup a duel-boot system that will be running my current OS (Windows XP) and Debian Woody. My problem is that my hard disk is a NTFS file system and the FIPS program they say to use in the install manual doesn't say anything about repartioning anything but FAT file systems. If anyone knows of a free disk partioner that will allow me to make another partition without destroying the files already on my system I would greatly appreciate a responce.

Thank you,
MICHAEL