Re: Slow Win2k after Debian install

On Sat, 5 Oct 2002 03:36:35 -0700
ben <benfoley@rcn.com> wrote:

> On Saturday 05 October 2002 03:20 am, Peter Whysall wrote:
> [snip]
> >
> > Excuse me, but I think that preventing someone from inadvertently nuking
> > their whole Debian installation might have something to do with Debian.
> >
> > > do i have to wait for someone else to invoke godwin's law, or is this
> > > enough?
> >
> > Godwin's Law is misunderstood, as you quite clearly demonstrate.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Peter.
>
> if you can the use of any combination of win tools to successfully preserve
> any non-win installation, i will gladly applaud you. as for any

a whatta?  I suppose you meant "if you can use".  In that case just read the thread, someone has already answered your question

> misunderstanding of godwin's law, i'm equally open to edification.

well I came across and glanced at godwin's law somewhere on the net about 3-6 years ago and yet I can still remember that it states that if someone deliberately mentions nazis/hitler to end the thread then it doesnt count.  ie no "haha you guys are all nazis so you must end this thread now".

leo