RE: mass installation on XBox (and economics)

On Fri, 2002-10-04 at 15:12, Ron Johnson wrote:

[***SNIPPLISED!!!***]

> Thus, stay away from MSFT!!  (They do make good optical mice, though...)
>
> --
> +------------------------------------------------------------+
> | Ron Johnson, Jr.     mailto:ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
> | Jefferson, LA  USA   http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson  |
> |                                                            |
> | "What other evidence do you have that they are terrorists, |
> |  other than that they trained in these camps?"             |
> |   17-Sep-2002 Katie Couric to an FBI agent regarding the 5 |
> |   men arrested near Buffalo NY                             |

I thought Logitech still made the mice for M$ ?

Although the first m$mouse I used definitely wasn't up to Logitech
standards - felt like it was put together out of left over garbage at
the Redmond Commissary.
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org