Re: SquirrelMail installation difficulties

Forrest L Norvell said:

> "You must be logged in to view this page" error. Thinking that I might be

I read in the PHP docs that something to do with session management
was broken on powerPC:

"Sessions do NOT work on hppa, m68k, mips, powerpc, sparc, s390

Sorry about that. :(

from README.Debian.gz on the php package.

also that error is VERY common, sadly something in SM introduced this
"message" almost a year ago. The cause of it can be almost anything
but I am willing to bet in your case it is because sessions are broken
on PowerPC.

(SM User since january 2001)