Re: anything like NextStep? - Re: File Manager Suggestions?

A note about getting gworkspace running ... I'm
running testing, but I got the gnustep and gworkspace
debs from unstable, since it looked like there had
been several changes. With that said, I couldn't start
any GNUstep apps, including gworkspace, until I added
the following to my .bash_profile:

GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT=/usr/lib/GNUstep/System
export GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT
. $GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh

The apps now start fine. I don't think I've seen it
take up a ton of resources either.

Richard