RE: File Manager Suggestions?

i have an additional question (and forgive me b/c I didnt read about
gentoo, just looked at the screen shots) - can you drag and drop files
from one dir to the other?  Gentoo looks a lot like "worker"
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/x11/worker.html
or
http://www.boomerangsworld.de/worker

Shawn

--- Michael Olds <MikeOlds@pacbell.net> wrote:
> jeff,
>
> Gentoo looks interesting, one question: If you double click a
> directory on
> the left hand side does it show the contents on the right? The
> screenshots
> don't make it clear if this can be done.
>
> Best Wishes!
> Mike Olds www.buddhadust.org
>
> --

=====
Shawn Lamson
Debian/GNU Linux Woody
Kernel 2.2.19pre17
XFree86 Version 4.1.0.1 / X Window System
Jesus Loves You!