Re: File Manager Suggestions?

> Hello,
>
> I have tried Konquoror: I don't need, like a
browser there and would rather
> not waste the space, but I like the two-window
setup with tree view on one
> side and full details on the other side.
>
> I have tried Krusader: it freezes a couple of
times a day when I work too
> fast and requires logout and logbackin to start
working again, it displays
> permissions in a confusing way, and it doesn't
display full details in the
> second window well.
>
> MC is ok and I use it in terminal mode,  but I
want a graphical version.

> Any suggestions?
>
> Best Wishes!
> Mike Olds www.buddhadust.org

http://www.obsession.se/gentoo/

gentoo (not the linux distro) is a pretty light
and nifty file manager. i use it in combination
with fluxbox...   nice, lite desktop. hasn't
frozen on me once yet. beware, you may have to
download some extra stuff. i would just compile
from source..  everything just seems to work
better when compiled. just my thoughts.

good luck!

-jeff