a question about resloving

Hello everyone,

Got my modem firing up on Debian.  I have a very strange issue going on.  I
am trying to update the packages for Woody and I am finding that when I try
to update the error message I get is "something wicked has happened and the
resolving to http://us.debian.org is not working".  It also checked the ftp
site with the same error.  Also I am wondering does Waffle have something to
do with this?
Scott Berry
Msn: electronicman1960@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger: electronicman1960
If you are interested in scanning and you are blind please come join our
police scanner list.  To subscribe send a message to:
mailto:blindscanner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com