Re: Imap/Samba

Thanks pointed me in the right direction. Once I had installed telnet on
my server I found I could only log in from my windows box by using the IP
number.

I have noticed before that when I ping from the windows box it shows the
windows IP number rather than the server IP number. Put it down to a samba
issue.

If I enter IP numbers instead of server name in Eudora away it goes.

Steve