Need help with Bind

Hi everyone,  I have been pulling hair on this one.

I got bind set up, nslookup resolves all domains and records just fine, but when trying to register my domains to my server, I get error messages from the domain registrars that my dns server is invalid or something..

Another problem is that when I search the nsiregestry or opensrs regestries for my dns server it shows nothing.

I have heard and read that you need to register your server with these regestries to allow a domain name change to a new dns server, but how is this done, for I have searched up and down verio.net tucows opensrs, nsiregestry.net, plus a few others, and have found no ways of entering my new dns server.

A link to this would be great, it seems I wouldn't be the only one with these troubles.

Thanks

-du