Re: KDE2 helloworld.cpp

On  0, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry <shalehperry@attbi.com> wrote:
> On Monday 30 September 2002 19:04, Tom Cook wrote:
> > #include <qt/qapplication.h>
> > #include <qt/qlabel.h>
> > #include <qt/qstring.h>
> >
> > then you should be able to compile with:
> >
> > g++ -c -o helloworld.o helloworld.cpp
> >
> > Note also that the usual (proper?) way of naming C++ source is *.cc or
> > *.cxx, not *.cpp like M$ do.
> >
> > Tom
>
> actually cpp is a valid and common extension.  In fact both qt and kde use it
> for their own projects.  I happen to use .cc but no use getting into a naming
> scuffle.

No, it's not worth it.  I was just looking at the g++ man page that
lists .cc and .cxx but not .cpp.

Regards
Tom
--
Tom Cook

Never argue with an idiot.  They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Get my GPG public key: https://pinky.its.adelaide.edu.au/~tkcook/tom.cook-at-adelaide.edu.au