Re: XFree86 Problems [continues Woody Installation Problems II]

On Mon, 2002-09-30 at 10:11, Jaye Inabnit ke6sls wrote:

Offhand, I get that if my power went out while using KDE - the only
recovery I've found so far is to delete ~/.kde/ (which thankfully
doesn't lose anywhere near as much information as if I'd deleted
~/.gnome/), and then everything loads up fine and I can set a handful of
preferences.
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org