Woody Installation Problems II

Hi List,

I'm still trying to install Debian on my lapdog. As my new problem is
entierly different than the old one, I decided to start a new thread. I got
over the "blue screen" problem by using the video=vga16:off option in lilo.

My new problems occures, when the install is actually taking place. It's
setting up all packets, but when it comes to "Setting up esound-common", my
computer's speekers start to beep uninterruptedly and the installation
hangs.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance (and thanks for those who helped me with my previous
problem),
Daniel