Portable mp3 player

Hi!!

I need advice... I'm planning to buy one of these portable mp3 players (with an embedded flash memory, etc etc) but I wouldn't like to have a terrible headache trying to make it work with my Debian :) Do you know any of these devices that is easily compatible with Debian to download files on it through the USB port?

Thanks a lot!!

Jose

--
--------
Jose Luis Ayala Rodrigo

Linux Registered User #182215
"Theory is when you know everything and nothing works;
 practice, when everything works but no one knows why."