Re: network folder

Rhodri, 2002-Sep-27 03:24 -0700:
>    Hi to everybody,
>
>    Iam working on a laptop P4. I sometimes bring it to my office to work
>    where I connect to internet using eth0.
>
>    Well, everything is ok except I cannot connect to my office's network
>    folder.
>
>    I can connect to it through telnet, but I cannot create a folder in my
>    machine directory
>
>    any ideas?
>
>    thanks lot

I need a lot more information than this to help out.  Here's a few
questions to help clarify the problem:

- What's the office's network folder on?  Linux/Unix/other?

- Who controls that system, you or the IT dept.?

- Do you connect to this folder with another system currently?  How is
  that accomplished?

jc

--
Jeff Coppock		Systems Engineer