From: root@peter (Cron Daemon)
To: root@peter
Subject: Cron <root@peter> test -e /usr/sbin/anacron || run-parts --report /etc/cron.daily
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 06:29:15 -0700

/etc/cron.daily/man-db:

gzip: /usr/share/man/man8/kernel-packageconfig.8.gz: not in gzip format
run-parts: /etc/cron.daily/man-db exited with return code 3
/etc/cron.daily/standard:
Files were found in lost+found directories. This is probably
the result of a crash or bad shutdown, or possibly of a disk
problem. These files may contain important information. You
should examine them, and move them out of lost+found or delete
them if they are not important.

The following files were found:

/lost+found:
    #33668
    #33696
    #33697
    #33698
    #33715
    #33740
    #33769
    #33771
    #49352
    #49394
    #49609
    #50036
    #50038
    #50196
    #64785
    #64786

Any ideas?  Please email comments to me as I don't subscribe to this list.

Brian