security update

Hi, people!

I'm just install new Debian 3.0 and I'm happy with it..
Also, I subscribed to debian-security mailing list and today I've
recieved recommendation to install new libc6_2.2.5_11.2_i386.deb

I have downloaded package with wget <url> and installed it with
dpkg -i libc6_2.2.5_11.2_i386.deb

But some time later I tried to install some other package with apt-get
install and got this message:

  locales: Depends: glibc-2.2.5-6
E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or specify a solution).

If I try to run apt-get -f install it wants to remove two packages:
locales and language-env...

How can I fix it? Any suggestions or references to docs will be
appreciated!

Thanks!
Timur.