[Help] Maildir with Quota

Hell List :
	I have a directory named /home restricted to HD space by quotatools2.

NOW,i need use quota to restrict my user's Maildir ONLY and other directory DON'T restricted by quota.... such as

/home/user11/Maildir           <= Need restricte
/home/user11/public_html  <= NOT need restricte
/home/user11/upload           <= NOT need restricte

/home/user22/Maildir           <= Need restricte
/home/user22/public_html  <= NOT need restricte
/home/user22/upload           <= NOT need restricte

Does Anyone knows what's tool can solve this problem???  @_@

Thanks You...

--
Trust & Unique ...