From: David Sanders
To: Debian Users; David Pastern
Sent: 26/09/2002 6:30
Subject: smb.conf on Debian

I set up a SMB share on a Debian 3.0 machine with this config:
/etc/samba/smb.conf
[global]
	workgroup = SANDERS
[test]
	comment = For testing only
	path = /data/test
	browseable = yes
	read only = no
	guest ok = yes

When I try to access the share from Windows XP, I get this error:  "The
account is not authorized to log in from this station."
What do I need to do?  It doesn't ask for a password or anything.

David