Re: tabbed browsing as 'zilla's default

On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 16:45:43 +0200
martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:

> also sprach Jamin W. Collins <jcollins@asgardsrealm.net>
> [2002.09.26.1550 +0200]:
> > It takes a little bit of user training, but if you configure Mozilla
> > to open middle clicked links in a new tab "Edit -> Preferences ->
> > Navigator-> Tabbed Browsing", then you can simply start
> > middle-clicking your links(instead of left clicking) and get the
> > behavior your are looking for.
>
> i have a two-button mouse. middle clicks take twice the force.

You could try the new konqueror that ships with KDE 3.1 beta. It now
also has tabs. To force Konqueror to use tabs instead of windows, go to
Settings / Configure Konqueror / Behavior. The tabs are detachable,
like Galeon's, but not it seems re-attachable. Now if only my favorite
word processor has tabs too....