Re: nvidia and X with 2.4.19

	Why install the RPM package for the nVidia GLX driver and not
get the nvidia-glx-src package and build it along with the
nvidia-kernel-src package for the kernel patch...

	That is what I have working here on my AMD 1Ghz Athalon at work
with a nVidia GeForce2 MX card... I haven't upgraded the kernel yet as
I'm preparing to do a re-install because of some harddrive issues but I
currently have nvidia-glx-src and nvidia-kernel-src 1.0.2960-1 compiled
against a custom 2.4.18 kernel with EVMS and VLAN patches applied...
This is working wit XFree86 4.1.0 as well... I haven't install'd any of
the 4.2 pre-release packages on this machine...

	Jeremy