Re: tabbed browsing as 'zilla's default

-- martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote
(on Thursday, 26 September 2002, 03:15 PM +0200):
> i've looked online and found nothing, and i don't have NNTP access, so
> this has to go to debian once again. how can i make mozilla display
> all new pages as tabs. when a webpage has <a href... target=_blank>,
> then clicking on that link creates a new window. i would like to do
> that with a tab. in fact, i want to make mozilla like opera and use
> tabs exclusively. any chance to configure that?
I just looked through the preferences, and didn't see it -- which isn't
to say that it isn't an option you can set in the various .js files in
your profile.

Another thing you might try... I've been using Galeon for quite some
time now, and this IS an option in Galeon. It uses the Gecko engine, so
it renders just like Mozilla. However, if you're also using Mozilla for
mail/news/etc., you'd lose on that.

--
Matthew Weier O'Phinney