Re: mutt/ssmtp - Where are my sent mails?

This one time, at band camp, ds@blizznet.at said:
> Hi!
>
> I'm close to get my mutt/ssmtp to work.
> Receiving Mails works fine.
>
> Sending and replying mails seem to work (no error message) but they never reach the recipient.
>
> How can I find out where they are (at mutt, ssmtp or myISP)?
>
> TIA Dieter

I don't use ssmtp, but from the description of it, it doesn't spool mail
at all, am I right?  If that's the case, I would check with your ISP.
mutt itself is probably out of the question, as all it does is call the
MTA and hand it off - you would see an error if the MTA didn't respond.
If I'm wrong about ssmtp's behavior, sorry, I can't be more helpful.

Steve

--
Doctors and lawyers must go to school for years and years, often with
little sleep and with great sacrifice to their first wives.