Re: Mutt install problem on server

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:56:05 +0200 "D. J. Bolderman"
<list@bolderman.xs4all.nl> wrote:

> I'm trying to install Mutt on my server (running unstable), so I can
> read my mail via ssh. When I do apt-get install Mutt, it ends with the
> following error:
>
> 'trying to overwrite /usr/share/man/man5/mbox.5.gz, which is also in
> package qmail.

A bug should be filed against these two packages.  According to what I
understand of the Policy Manual, they should indicate that they contain
files found in another package.

> How can I solve this ? Is it safe to do a force install ?

If this is the only conflict, then yes, it's relatively safe.  I say
relatively because one man page may have slightly different information
then the other.

--
Jamin W. Collins