pcmcia problem (3Com 3c575)

I just upgraded my kernel, using the debian pre-compiled kernel image
for kernel 2.4.18, I also installed the corresponding
kernel-pcmcia-modules-2.4.18 package. The packages installed fine, but I
can't get pcmcia to see my 3Com PC card. The card is a 10/100 LAN
CardBus, model 3CXFE575CT, and it worked fine with kernel 2.2.19 and
its corresponding pcmcia package, using the 3c575 driver. I have another
card, an NE2000 compatible that uses the pcnet_cs driver, and that
works fine with new 2.4.18. My modem card also works with
2.4.18. I didn't even have to run modconf to make either of these work.

When I look under /lib/modules/2.4.18/kernel/drivers/net/pcmcia I notice
that only 3c574 and 3c589 drivers are present for 3Com  PC-cards. Does this
mean that other 3Com cards are not supported?

iAny ideas anyone?

Thanks,
Lars.

--
Lars Jensen, Truckee Meadows Community College, Reno NV 89512-3999.
Tel: 775.673.7113 E-mail: jensen@scsr.nevada.edu