Re: image viewer recommendation

Try xzgv it does exactly that and is very light on resources.
There is also zgv. Zgv is the original version which is a console based
image viewer that uses svga lib (and it also supports thumbnails of directories and slideshows!).

Bijan

Kevin Coyner wrote:

I'm sure there are more than a few different opinions on this subject,
but can someone pls recommend a good image viewer.

I'm looking for something that has the following:

1.  Ability to put up the contents of a directory up in thumbnails so
it's easy to see what's there

2.  Clicking a thumbnail pops up the image in full view

3.  Has an ability to slideshow the contents of a directory of image

Thanks
Kevin